FOLLOWER SUNDAY

Hi there peeps,  thanks for reading the Uncharted too Yesterday!...You guys give me purpose πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…πŸ˜.  But if you've still not read it yet, you can find it here http://zindagi46.blogspot.com/2018/01/uncharted-too-sequel.html

Like always,  today is FOLLOWER SUNDAY so meet our top follower for this week! 😁



He goes by the name of Boakye Boateng Hayford!(Yaaaay... Crowd chants πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ Hayford!.. Hayford!... Hayford!) 



And here is who he is in his own words:

  "Boakye Boateng Hayford,  loves to always find reason to act. I have passion for journalism and politics but as I'm growing, politics seems too dirty for me.  I hope to always find happiness anywhere I am and I aspire to be a great journalists whose work will always motivate others to respect and cherish that profession."

In his own words too, his aspirations for the blog entails these:

"I really want the whole wide world to really know about  the blog.. And I know sooner than later it will become a reality"

We appreciate you Hayford for avidly following us on this journey and being a part of our growing family. 😍😘😘😘πŸ‘ͺ

Owusu Frimpong Michael ©

Comments

TRENDING!!!!

UNCHARTED

ETCHED I

Slaying In the Oguaa War: My Secret To A 3.9 GPA