ETCHED I

Okay so starting off with our "Series Wednesdays ", me and my procrastinating self along with my good friend @ Awurabena Amponsah of www.thecreatars.wordpress.com have written this series.
  It was quite exciting because we took turns writing chapters and sent them to each other over whatsapp.  One wrote a chapter without the other knowing fully well what ending the other had in mindπŸ˜‚...All in all,  here we are with our little tale!...It was spontaneous and we enjoyed writing it.... We hope you enjoy reading  it too!πŸ˜‹

Ps: I have missed you guys so much!😍😍😍

                                ETCHED

   
                              CHAPTER 1

"What is the difference between classical conditioning and operant conditioning?" Mr. Fiagbe's voice bawled out in the half empty -half full college auditorium.
"Anyone...somebody ...yesss you Dwomoh"he said pointing at me.
"I have....i have..."
"You have...you have..."
"I have ....no idea ...sir".

I finally conceded when I could get no help from the limited knowledge about Education and Professional studies that was stored in my brain.
"Ewuo!...Berma, you for do something before you die ooo...in fact if you don't say something ,you shall continue to stand till next semester" the tutor yelled as my colleagues laughed.
And then She walked in...was what Eloise Obeng did walking?....It was much more of a series of carefully placed steps which gave her movements a semblance of waltzing.

 She was late as usual. She was always late. I once joked that she would even be late for her own funeral and she had rammed her elbow into my ribs so hard I felt the pain for days.
"Miss Obeng you are late," Papa Fiagbe admonished as she was taking her seat.

"Anyway...kindly help us out with the difference between classical conditioning and operant conditioning," papa Fiagbe continued.
She stood up without a little bit of hesitation and recited the entire page 34 of our EPS handout like she co-wrote it.

Papa ordered the class to give her a standing ovation and so the day began as it always did at Fountain College of Education, with Eloise doing something incredible and the rest of us clapping for her. All seemed right till the end of the lecture when Janet Kumi approached me_no she had approached Eloise who had also referred her to me_to help her with what was taught in the day's lesson.

After a little reluctance,I agreed then Eloise bellowed for me.
Eloise Obeng and I are friends...at least that's what we call each other to forget about the dreadful  day I approached her and tried to woo her. We were in our third year now and the said day had occurred one auspicious night during the second semester of first year. I had decided after deep thinking sessions and several "you can do it" affirmations to myself that I was in love with her, after all who wouldn't be?

Eloise was kind,strong,beautiful,intelligent and a rather wide array of positive adjectives.
She was a goddess and I was awfully mortal yet I had decided that she was my beloved and I was going to try my best possible to bring that to her knowledge....(behold!... Chapter 2 comethπŸ˜‰πŸ˜)

Zindagi And Ataraxia ©(fingers crossed and hands clasped together in prayer, we are reaching a thousand views today ✊πŸ‘ͺ😊 so please don't keep it to yourself... Share... Share... Share πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it... Thanks for the feedback Mr Whyte πŸ˜€

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Hayford... I can't wait either! πŸ˜€πŸ˜

      Delete

Post a Comment

TRENDING!!!!

UNCHARTED

Slaying In the Oguaa War: My Secret To A 3.9 GPA