THIS ONE IS FOR ALL OF USπŸ˜πŸ™Œ!





Hi !we reached our first one thousand views! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™Œ

I started this blog less than three weeks ago and today,  with the "Etched" post, which you took time out your busy schedule to come here to read, we have reached a thousand views!




That's way too awesome for me to downplay or not appreciate!😊

It has been you guys all along,  you who come to read because I am your friend,  you who come to read because I'm your kinsman and most especially you who come to read just because!
And also not forgetting the silent readers,  I see all you guys paaa.. S3 you know I got agents in BNI then tins. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

You guys bring tears to my eyes....I never thought these beautiful nonsense as some would call it( I acknowledge you Naa Awula ...wosop?! )πŸ˜‚ that I posted could captivate even one person and yet you guys have given me more than I could ever ask for. πŸ˜…

I love you guys so much and you're the best readers anybody could ever ask for !...Have I said I love y'all already?.... Maybe you haven't heard it enough so I'll reiterate,  you guys are so important to me and I love  you so much.  I thank you so much for this motivation and I hope to get more better at delivering more killer content here. 😊

Now, there are some people I would like to acknowledge without whom this wouldn't have been possible :
 To Sakor Inusah Musah  who has been guest featuring here,  I love you Onua!
 To Efo Dela, who has supported and mentored... I doff my hat to you Sir! 😊
  To Devine Agbodzah Acolatse Junior, Hayford Boakye Boateng, Mr Whyte, and A. F Micah who have been such massive supports!... I heart you guys 😍
  To Mr. Dominic who nurtures.
   To Anointed Aquila Kodua for being his talented self.
   To Mr Kofi Acquah,  the village thinker... I salute you Nana πŸ™ŒπŸ™‡
   To Kiki Reagan,  Kendrick Lamar who is about to agree to design a killer Logo for me at no cost to me at all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...I appreciate you blood.
   To Ama Boahemaa,  Naa Ayele, Efya,  Awo my most Dong-Dongfied person for allowing me to spam them saaaa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
   To my colleagues in college who tolerate me. I appreciate y'all.
    To Awurabena Amponsah my co-conspirator and Fanti Kinsman (or kinswoman is it?) πŸ˜‚...I love you Charley!
   And finally, to Tasiame Semerfa Bless, Vanessa Simpson, Avotri Irene, Ann Bayel P.,  Dean Bansah, Sakor Inusah Musah, Bernice Ahiardomey and all Creatars www.thecreatars.wordpress.com for nurturing and in kinship solidarity πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ‘ͺ

And also to everybody who ever clicked a link to this blog(seriously like I know nobody from Ukraine or Kenya or Indonesia 😁)....I love you guys !( seriously imagine me as an overzealous actor in a rom-com saying these words πŸ˜‚πŸ˜)

Anyway, but one thousand paaa... That's a lot of people ooo,  if you all gave me 1 Cedi a,  that would be one thousand cedis ooo...
 I can use to pay off a quarter of my student's loan mpo  Anaa what says you guys?... We could could call it "save the Michael" foundation... Kwabena Boakye we have to sit down and talk about it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....I'm just kidding you guys... Here's to more success in our future! πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
  (Eish... I almost forgot Nana Nkwanta and Ohemeng Edna... I adore you guys too... Thanks for everything!)
  Eish... Miss Maukeni Padiki Kodjo @ KeniKodjo... I credit everything to you!... You inspire me!...See the last bit no kraaa is a writing style I have learnt from you.😁

Ps:  please forgive me if I failed to mention your name here, it doesn't mean you played no major role but that my thoughts are so overwhelmed by excitement just thinking about you and the role you've played so much that my mind has decided to hide it from me so I don't die from over-excitement .πŸ™πŸ™ˆ
 Don't worry kraaa.... I love you too. πŸ˜„

Comments

  1. I love you bro, and I really believe in you and the talent. Which is your talent? I don't even knowoo, because I know many. God be with you bro.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

TRENDING!!!!

UNCHARTED

Slaying In the Oguaa War: My Secret To A 3.9 GPA

ETCHED I