My Sweet Fat Valentina


She smiles and its like I'm comfortably watching from my screens a telenovela
Eloise, my sweet fat Valentina
You are beautiful and obese, not beautiful but obese, you antagonise that beast

Your frown when they call you fat is like some Adonko bitters commercial I always skip
For all you are is what has dipped me
wakeless into a lake of a feeling safe from gyp
The eternities you spend just to find that dress that may fit
But ludicrous they that never know their comments are but blips
And that I'm blind to these hungry, slim girls dangling their deficient hips

See how their comments hover you to the gym
How you complain of the pains your knees endure while they carry your weight
But like the cross you feel their sins are hours to bear to prove your love to me with strength and faith
 By:InusahWrites

Comments

TRENDING!!!!

UNCHARTED

Slaying In the Oguaa War: My Secret To A 3.9 GPA

ETCHED I